4 bedroom detached house for saleHanby Close, Fenay Bridge, Huddersfield
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Popular Area Of Fenay Bridge
- Integral Garage
- Off Street Parking
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£260,000
**GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£260,000** A well presented four bedroom detached property, set within this popular development. The property offers ideal family accommodation with plenty of internal space.
A well presented four bedroom detached property, set within this popular development. The property offers ideal family accommodation with plenty of internal space. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen, four bedrooms, master with en suite and house bathroom. Externally there is a double driveway providing off road parking leading to an integral garage and a garden to the rear elevation.
Enter the property through into the entrance hallway providing stairs to access the first floor accommodation and the garage with a downstairs WC and a central heated radiator.
Includes a wash hand basin and a low level WC with a central heated radiator and a frosted uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 13' 2" Plus Bay x 11' 6" ( 4.01m Plus Bay x 3.51m )
Neutrally decorated spacious lounge featuring a fireplace and central heated radiator benefiting from television and telephone points with patio doors leading out to the rear garden and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.51m )
A light and airy room with a central heated radiator and two double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Kitchen 12' 10" Plus Door Recess x 9' 6" ( 3.91m Plus Door Recess x 2.90m )
Boasting a range of fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiling to the splashback. The kitchen offers integrated appliances including an electric oven and four-ring gas hob, a fridge/freezer unit and a dishwasher. Further offering a central heated radiator, a uPVC window to the rear and a door to access the rear garden. The modern kitchen offers plenty of space for family to eat together around the breakfast bar providing seating for four people with a great outlook over the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
The landing space houses the central heated boiler with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect. Additionally providing access to the four bedrooms and house bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 9" Maximum ( 3.78m x 2.97m Maximum )
A large double room with fitted wardrobes, a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Modern-decorated room offering a three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin with vanity unit and a low level WC. The en-suite includes an extractor fan with a uPVC frosted double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" Plus Door Recess x 10' 6" ( 2.54m Plus Door Recess x 3.20m )
A large double room with neutral decor overlooking the rear garden. Offering a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' 1" To Wardrobes ( 3.25m x 2.46m To Wardrobes )
Benefiting from fitted wardrobes with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear over looking the rear garden.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 6' 3" Plus Door Recess ( 2.87m x 1.91m Plus Door Recess )
A single room with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
The house bathroom offers a white three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath with shower overhead and glass screen, a wash hand basin and a low level push button flush WC. The room is partly tiled with a central heated radiator and a frosted uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
On a corner plot to the front of the property is a lawned area and driveway with space for up to 2 cars.
To the rear is an enclosed garden with a lawned area and patio ideal for seating.
The integrated garage is accessed from the entrance hallway and provides power, lighting and plumbing for a washing machine. The garage also has an up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61076969.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.