5 bedroom detached house for saleArrowsmith Road, Wimborne, Dorset
Offers in Excess of £2,775,000
This home is located in the popular Arrowsmith Road which has a rural and country feel, near to the attractive market town of Wimborne Minster, which is just over 2 miles away and offers a range of independent and high street shops, cafés and restaurants. There are convenient links to the larger towns of Poole and Bournemouth (approximately 7 miles) with excellent shopping and recreational facilities as well as a regular train service to London Waterloo, taking approximately 1 hour 45 minutes. Superb private schools in the area include Canford, Castle Court and Dumpton.
- Original period features including oak beamed ceilings.
- Beautiful inglenook fireplaces in the lounge and dining room.
- Large L shaped kitchen with built in Franco Belge range oven and separate utility room.
- Oak panelled study.
- Impressive Victorian style conservatory.
- Five first floor bedrooms with solid oak and elm floorboards.
- Master bedroom boasts superb views across the surrounding gardens.
- Three first floor bathrooms (two en- suite).
- Substantial games room with vaulted ceiling (separate building).
- Separate self-contained accommodation providing three, one bedroom cottages. These rooms were originally intended to comprise an indoor swimming hall, so it lends itself to be converted.
- A separate two bedroom detached cottage.
- Double garage and triple bay car port.
- Large barn and an adjoining storage facility.
The property is approached through an in and out drive into a large gravel forecourt which leads to the garaging, carports and barns.
The grounds are beautifully landscaped with sweeping lawns, a stone terrace, a wisteria covered walkway and pergola. There is a stunning quarter acre lake with two islands and fountain and a large, full sized all-weather tennis court. The remainder of the grounds consist of an arboretum and an abundance of well stocked flowering and shrub borders.
Numerous additional outbuildings include a double garage, triple bay car port and a barn with an adjoining workshop. This property is beautifully set in an exclusive road offering complete seclusion.
Property ref: 121_1876_4003841
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61077314.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4003841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencers Of The New Forest, Ringwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.