3 bedroom house for saleBeulah Road,Llanwrtyd Wells, Powys
Sold by Us
- Impressive hand built kitchen
- Living room with coal effect gas fire
- Double bedroom and bedroom/office on first floor
- Impressive en-suite bedroom on second floor
- Basement/lower ground level with workshop and cellar
- Private rear garden with side access
- On street parking to the front
- Views to the Cambrian mountains at the rear
- Refurbished throughout by the current owners
- No onward chain
A beautifully presented three bedroom character property, sympathetically refurbished and offering an excellent workshop area on the basement level
The current owners have carried out extensive work to the property during ownership to include a new roof, slates and insulation in 2006 as well as the Velux roof window forming part of the second floor conversion. A condensing boiler was installed in 2008 and the majority of the radiators have been replaced. The kitchen was extended in 2009 to provide the lovely dining area shown above with floor to ceiling bi fold doors to admire the rear views. The kitchen units have been beautifully handcrafted and provide generous work surface and storage space. The entire basement level is currently a workshop but has the potential to be converted to additional accommodation subject to necessary consents.
Internally, the accommodation briefly comprises, an enclosed porch, opening into the entrance hallway. From here, there is access into the 15 x 14 ft main reception room, and the beautifully presented 18 x 13 ft kitchen/breakfast room. From the entrance hallway, a door gives access to the staircase leading down to the excellent cellar, which is currently used as a workshop, and divided into three separate rooms. From here, there is also access into the rear garden, which is a sun trap, especially in the afternoons. On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, and an exquisite family bathroom with additional shower cubicle, and on the second floor, there is a magnificent en-suite master bedroom, measuring 20 x 19 ft. With parking to the front of the property, and lovely private rear gardens, this good-sized family home, simply must be viewed!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2102554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.