2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIronstone Road, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7
- An extended two bedroom end terrace property
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Extended lounge and separate dining room
- Ground floor shower room
- Master bedroom with cloaks room
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Two parking spaces to the rear of the property
- Viewing highly recommended
An extended two bedroom end terrace property which has been modernised from the current owners. The property is set within the popular area of Chase Terrace which is conveniently located within easy reach of the local shopping facilities including the local doctors and supermarkets with the M6 Toll Road, A5 and the A38 also within easy reach.
The accommodation comprises, extended lounge, dining room, newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, ground floor shower room, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite cloaks room, double glazing and gas central heating. parking space to the rear of the property.
EXTENDED LOUNGE - 12'2" X 14'2" - Having a front entrance, Adams style feature fire place with marble style hearth, fitted gas fire, radiator, ceiling light point, double glazing window to front and side. Door leading to dining room.
DINING ROOM 12'2" x 12'2" - Having coving to ceiling, storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to side, stairs off to first floor landing. Door to utility with space for washing machine and further doors to ground floor shower room and kitchen.
NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN 10'1" x 12'5" Having a comprehensive range of wall and base cupboards with roll top work surface, integrated appliances, dishwasher, fridge, oven with electric hob, sink with single drainer, mixer tap over, double glazed window to side and rear.
LANDING - Having ceiling light point and doors leading off to.
BEDROOM ONE 12'2" x 12'2" - Having a double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling light point, ceiling point and door to cloaks room
CLOAKS ROOM - Comprises w.c, wash and basin, tiled walls, radiator and ceiling light point
BEDROOM TWO 12'2" x 12'2" - Having a double glazed window to fore, ceiling light point and radiator.
TENURE: Freehold - To be confirmed by solicitor.
VIEWING - By prior arrangement with Alexander James Property Services on 01543 674445
Visit and like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AlexanderJamesEA
If you require the full EPC certificate direct to your email address please contact the sales branch marketing this property and they will email the EPC certificate to you in a PDF format.
* Please note that on occasion the EPC may not be available due to reasons beyond our control, the Regulations state that the EPC must be presented within 21 days of initial marketing of the property. Therefore we recommend that you regularly monitor our website or email us for updates. Please feel free to relay this to your solicitor or License Conveyor.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1991
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statement or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representations or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition.
We strongly recommend that all information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisors.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61078616.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IronstoneRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander James Property Services, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.