2 bedroom apartment for saleCold Bath Road, Harrogate
Sold STC £169,950
- Two bedroom second floor apartment
- Popular location
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen diner
- EPC awaited
A well presented second floor purpose built flat located in a much sought after area of Harrogate. The property offers generously sized living accommodation throughout and comprises living room, kitchen diner, bathroom with separate WC, two double bedrooms, communal gardens and a garage.
A well presented second floor purpose built apartment located in a much sought after area of Harrogate. The property offers generously sized living accommodation throughout and comprises living room, kitchen diner, bathroom with separate WC, two double bedrooms, communal gardens and a garage accessable from inside the building itself.
Westcliffe Court, Cold Bath Road.
Of good size, walk in storage cupboard, coved ceiling.
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, TV and telephone points, radiator.
Kitchen Diner 10' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer, integrated electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood, integrated washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobe, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising wash hand basin, bath with shower head, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Single garage with up and over door, to rear of building.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61078691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.