4 bedroom detached house for saleLong Meadow, Wigston
- Hall, Cloaks/WC, Family Room
- Lounge, Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Three further double Bedrooms
- Well appointed Family Bathroom
- Block paved drive - Garage with electric door.
- Well stocked gardens - not overlooked
Family Room 8` X 16`4"
Lounge 11`3" x 15`2"
Dining Room 11`3" x 9`1"
Conservatory 15`8 x 7`6"
Breakfast Kitchen 14`10" x 9`1"
Utility Room 7`10" x 7`6"
Bedroom one 11`10" x 11`10"
En-suite Shower Room
Bedroom two 12`3" x 8`7"
Bedroom three 12`8" x 8`8"
Bedroom four 10`6" x 9`10"
OUTSIDE Block paved drive and Car Standing. Garage 7`10" x 16`4" having electric door. Super rear gardens.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.