1 bedroom flat for saleJackman Close, Abingdon, OX14
- The ground rent and service charge is approx. £360 per quarter
- Ground floor flat with 75 Year lease
- Town Centre
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Allocated parking
- New double glazed windows (Aug 15)
- Communal Gardens
A well presented ground floor apartment located on the outskirts of the town centre. The property comprises of a spacious living room, double bedroom with built in wardrobe, modern kitchen and bathroom. The apartment has an allocated parking space and the development has ample visitor parking. EPC rating D
Jackman Close is conveniently situated on the outskirts of the town centre. Abingdon lies on the river Thames and has a variety of local shops, supermarkets as well as pubs, restaurants and coffee shops. The A34 provide access to the M4 and M40 motorways and the City of Oxford is just 7 miles.
Hallway, Bathroom, Sitting room, Kitchen, Bedroom with built in wardrobe.
Allocated parking space, communal gardens
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Vale of White Horse District Council - Council Tax Band B. Mains Electric and Water. Electric Heating.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61080668.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 146214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.