4 bedroom farm house for saleHorningtops, Liskeard
Withdrawn from Market £1,175,000
- Grade Two Listed farmhouse
- Four en-suite bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Self contained annex
- Courtyard of traditional buildings
- Superior range of buildings with planning consent for conversion
- Further modern and traditional buildings
- Approximately 5 acres land ( further land available)
Near Liskeard - An elegant Grade Two Listed farmhouse and self-contained annexe together with a superior range of modern and traditional outbuildings with planning consent for residential conversion. Set approximately 5.14 acres with further land available by separate negotiation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6835217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jefferys, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.