3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHinton Road, Northampton
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Popular Kingsthorpe Location
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Generous Size Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Versatile Garden Lodge
- Spacious Internal Accommodation
- Viewing is a Must
POPULAR KINGSTHORPE LOCATION - WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME - Spacious internal accommodation, large garden, garden lodge, garage & off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Reached via part glazed main front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator.
LOUNGE 13'6 x 12' (4.14m x 3.65m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Feature cast iron fireplace with wooden surround.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 18'4 max x 18' (5.60m max x 5.48m) L shaped room.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back surrounds. Electric oven and five ring gas hob with cooker hood above. Concealed dishwasher. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and single drainer. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Door to connecting corridor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Windows and French doors to rear aspect and windows to side aspect. Radiator.
INNER CORRIDOR 13' in length (3.96m in length)
Single garage with power and light.
Suite comprises low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Frosted window to rear aspect.
STUDY 9'9 x 5' (3.01m x 1.52m)
Radiator. Windows to rear and side aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side aspect. Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 12'6 x 9'8 (3.84m x 2.98m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11'1 x 10'2 (3.38m x 3.10m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 8'7 x 8' (2.65m x 2.43m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprises low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and panel bath with shower over. Frosted window to rear aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area suitable for outiside dining. Established shrubs and plants to borders.
Block paved driveway for multi vehicular parking. Established hedgerow.
GARDEN LODGE 17'5 x 10'6 (5.33m x 3.23m)
Of wooden construction with power and light. This garden lodge is a versatile space and can be of multiple uses.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61080983.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.