5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLingfield Crescent, Falconwood, London, SE9
- Two Reception Rooms
- Stunning 20ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Modern Ground Floor Bathroom
- Modern First Floor Shower Room
- Modern Neutral Decor Throughout
- Off Street Parking & Approx 65ft Rear Garden
- Double Glazing, Central Heating & New Carpets
A stunning five bedroom chalet which has been recently extended/modernised and is located just moments away from Falconwood Mainline Train Station. Chain Free
*Two Reception Rooms*
*Stunning 20ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room*
*Modern Ground Floor Bathroom*
*Modern First Floor Shower Room*
*Modern Neutral Decor Throughout*
*Off Street Parking & Approx 65ft Rear Garden*
*Double Glazing, Central Heating & New Carpets*
Please note that the property is close to a railway line.
Welling has been a favoured town among families for many years, with access to Bexley borough's four grammar schools as well as the 78-hectare Danson Park, with its historic house, boating lake, sports pitches, splash park and pub.
The town's heart is it the High Street, where you'll find shops, pubs, restaurants and the mainline train station, with its direct trains to London. Don't miss Crook Log Leisure Centre - Welling's sports and pool complex.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61081346.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL160288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.