4 bedroom terraced house for saleViewpoint Mews, Shipmeadow, Beccles
- Three Storey Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Fantastic Views
- Beautiful Location
- Viewing Essential
This stunning property benefits from an elevated position enjoying beautiful far reaching views over the Waveney Valley. The house does retain much of its original charm and character whilst the extensive improvements have been done sympathetically to the property.
This stunning property benefits from an elevated position enjoying beautiful far reaching views over the Waveney Valley. Located between Beccles and Bungay the property is ideally located, the select development then has its own drive to access all the properties. This home then has the benefit of communal gardens as well as its own private gardens and two parking spaces. The property has been refurbished by the current owners particular highlights of this include the Clearview 12kw multi-fuel stove and the two bathrooms. The house does retain much of its original charm and character whilst these improvements have been done sympathetically to the property.
Front door, door to the stairs which lead to the first floor, engineered floors, understairs cupboard and exposed beams.
Lounge 19' 11" x 12' 3" max ( 6.07m x 3.73m max )
Window to the front aspect, door to the rear aspect. Clearview 12kw multi-fuel stove, rointe electric heater, engineered flooring, exposed beams. Open plan to:
Kitchen 10' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.38m )
Window to the rear aspect, a fitted kitchen with a range of base units, stainless steel sink inset into solid wood worktops, oven, hob, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, pamment tiled floor, breakfast bar and space for a fridge freezer.
Rointe electric heater, understairs cupboard, door leading to the second floor stairs. Door to:
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 9' 6" max ( 4.42m x 2.90m max )
Window to the front aspect, rointe electric heater, door to:
Window to the rear aspect, bath, WC, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, tiled floor benefiting from under floor heating and airing cupboard.
Bath with electric shower over, WC, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, tiled floor, extractor fan, exposed beams and electric heater.
Please note : This has been undergoing some work and is currently unfinished.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.46m )
Window to the front aspect, rointe electric heater, exposed beams.
Stairs To 2nd Floor
Window to the rear aspect.
2nd Floor Landing
Storage area, doors to:
Bedroom Three 16' max x 9' 4" ( 4.88m max x 2.84m )
Roof windows to the front, electric heater, exposed beams and timbers.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 13' 11" ( 3.00m x 4.24m )
Windows to the front and rear aspect, electric heater, exposed beams and timbers.
Communal lawned front garden with a path leading to the front door. This also includes a football pitch.
Mainly laid to lawn with raised decking area. There are mature planted trees all enclosed behind walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.