4 bedroom detached bungalow for salePotovens Lane, Lofthouse, Wakefield
- Detached bungalow with four bedroom accommodation
- Spaciously designed throughout
- Good sized plot, pleasant lawned gardens to rear
- Garage for three vehicles along with ample parking to driveway
- Accommodation partly divided to create annexe with full facilities
This superb 'true bungalow' offers a unique opportunity for the purchaser that needs spacious accommodation on one level. Currently designed with an independent annexe with two bedrooms, lounge/kitchen and shower-room. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
Individually designed and built especially for the previous owners this spacious detached bungalow has much more to offer than first meets the eye!!! Flexible accommodation that may appeal to the buyer that needs living space to one level and complete with additional space on the same level that can be used as an independent annexe. Good sized lawned gardens with large patio.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, cloaks/w.c, lounge through to open plan dining room, dining kitchen, large bathroom to include corner bath with separate shower cubicle and sauna, two bedrooms, conservatory, annexe area of lounge open plan kitchen, two further bedrooms, shower-room. Large garage that will house three vehicles in addition to the large parking area to the front. Upvc double glazed windows and gas central heating system.
Located with easy access to many amenities to include local shops, schools along with Outwood Academy less than one mile away. An ideal commuter location with Outwood Railway Station less than one mile away providing a frequent service between Wakefield and Leeds Cities. The motorway network is also very accessible with both the M1 Jcn 41 and M62 Jcn 30 around three miles away. All in all a highly convenient location.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed inset panel into the entrance hallway.
Door to dining/lounge, door to kitchen, door down to the cloaks/w.c. and a door to bedroom. Loft access, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Window to the front aspect upvc double frosted glazed. Two piece coloured suite comprising of low flush w.c., wall mounted hand basin, radiator, fully tiled floor.
Lounge/dining Area 16' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.95m x 3.63m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Ornate ceiling with a matching deep coving, wall light point, two radiators. Archway through to the main lounge.
Main Lounge 17' 11" x 16' 5" ( 5.46m x 5.00m )
Patio upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door through to the conservatory. Ornate ceiling with matching coving to ceiling, fire surround finished in a white Adam style surround with a conglomerate inset marble back and matching hearth, electric fire, three wall light points,
Bathroom 12' 3" x 13' 6" Max ( 3.73m x 4.11m Max )
Five piece coloured suite comprising of corner Jacuzzi bath, low flush w.c., bidet, shower cubicle, hand basin mounted within vanity unit. The vanity unit creates good storage cupboards below and above with wall light features, radiator. Door through to a sauna.
Fully panelled. Gas heated coals. Fully tiled walls, panelled ceiling with recessed lights, radiator. Door through to the master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 17' 6" x 13' 5" Max ( 5.33m x 4.09m Max )
Fully fitted wardrobes to two sides, fitted dressing table and matching bedside cabinets, ornate ceiling with coving, radiator. Patio window upvc double glazed to the conservatory.
Conservatory 18' 7" x 10' 8" ( 5.66m x 3.25m )
Fully upvc double glazed, radiator, electric light and power sockets. Door through to further reception room/annexe facilities.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 16' 10" ( 4.52m x 5.13m )
Two upvc double glazed windows , one to the side and one to the rear aspect. Door to access the rear garden. Fully fitted kitchen in a range of beige units with wood effect trim. A full range of base units to include plumbing and space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, electric oven with a further fan oven and grill, integrated electric hob with an extractor fan above, matching wall units complete with corner cabinet. Fully panelled ceiling with recessed lighting, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' x 9' 2" Max narrowing to 7' 3" to fitted wardrobes ( 4.57m x 2.79m Max narrowing to 2.21m to fitted wardrobes )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Fully fitted wardrobes, radiator, dressing table area with a vanity wash basin and a separate cubicle with glass smoked finish to the door.
Recep Rm/lounge/dining Kitchen 21' 9" x 17' 3" ( 6.63m x 5.26m )
Door to two bedrooms, door to shower room and door to integral garage. Fully fitted kitchen in a full range of base and matching wall units in a cream finish, space for fridge, space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for an under unit fridge, worktop over, stainless steel sink , matching drainer and a mixer tap, integrated electric oven, four ring electric hob above, two radiators, wall light points.
Bedroom 3 15' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.53m )
Two windows to this room, one good size patio window and a further window both to rear aspect upvc double glazed. Panelled ceiling, fire surround finished in cream with an inset feature and a tiled hearth, electric fire, radiator.
Bedroom 4 15' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.95m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Panelled ceiling, radiator.
Shower cubicle, partly tiled, wash basin set within vanity creating storage space below, shaver point, radiator, recessed ceiling lights, extractor fan. Further door to the WC.
Low flush w.c.
Outside of the property to the front spaciously designed but mainly hardstanding creating ample turning space for vehicles and ample parking, with access to the garage. Gated access to both sides of the property providing a fully enclosed rear garden. Good sized rear gardens with vegetable patches to the side, the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a full display and full range of established plants, trees and shrubs, from the house a good sized raised patio area with a barbecue and steps to the lawned garden. solid outbuilding.
Garage 33' 7" x 23' 1" narrowing to 12' ( 10.24m x 7.04m narrowing to 3.66m )
Double doors both remote electric controlled. The garage has electric lighting, power sockets, radiator, integral door to the reception, upvc side personal door with upvc side panels.
From Wakefield City Centre follow the signs for Leeds A61, continue through Newton Hill and onto Outwood, in Outwood take a left turn onto Ledger Lane, continue across small roundabout on towards the T-junction, at this junction turn right onto Potovens Lane, over the bridge and this property is immediately on the right identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61081646.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.