Barn Conversion for saleUpper Hoelgerig, Abergavenny
- THE PLANNED ACCOMODATION INCLUDES:
- LOBBY WITH GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND LIVING SPACE WITH VAULTED CEILING
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM WITH SHOWER ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
- GARAGE WITH WOODSTORE
- LAND EXTENDING TO APPROX. 1.9 ACRES
- *PASTURE LAND OF APPROX. 22.2 ACRES AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
- *70 ACRES OF MATURE WOODLAND AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
A traditional stone barn with planning consent for conversion into a two bedroom, two bathroom detached residence enjoying open plan living, within a stunning rural location adjacent to the Brecon and Monmouthshire Canal.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6837294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newland Rennie, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.