5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCadby Close, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14
- Spacious five bedroom semi detached in quiet cul de sac location
- Well presented
- Large sitting room
- Dining room with access to integral garage
- Family bathroom
- Private and enclosed rear garden
- Walking distance to parks, shops and town centre
- Close to good schools and transport links
An exceptionally spacious and light home in this quiet well established cul-de-sac location close to parks, good schools and within a short distance to the town centre. The interior is well presented and briefly comprises a spacious entrance hall, large sitting room with patio doors opening out into the garden, kitchen, dining room with access to the integral garage. There is also a WC/shower room. On the first floor is a spacious landing, four double bedrooms and a single and family bathroom.
The garden to the rear is very private and enclosed with patio area, lawn and a pathway leading to another seating area at the bottom of the garden which catches the evening sun. Perfect for enjoying summer al fresco dining.
Cadby Close is situated off the sought after Green Lane which gives perfect access to good schools, shops, parks, countryside and is walking distance to the town centre.
Trowbridge has excellent transport links and is commutable to Bath via train. Being the county town of Wiltshire Trowbridge has many amenities and is very much flourishing as a town.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HCP1071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.