2 bedroom retirement property for saleRecreation Road, Central Bromsgrove, Bromsgrove
Churchfields development comprises of 13 stylish apartments available to purchase on a SHARED OWNERSHIP basis, offering you peace of mind in a safe and secure environment. It is a well designed mixed tenure development for the over 60s. EP Rating: TBC
These properties are being sold off plan. Buyers will need to meet the criteria outlined by BDHT, the Help to Buy Midlands scheme and will need to register with Home Choice Plus. For full information please contact a member of the sales team.
Plot 26 = Second Floor
* Excellent central location
* Short distance to Bromsgrove High Street
* Lift to all floors
* Residents' lounge
* External communal area
* Access to the services of BDHTs Sheltered Living Team
* 24 hour warden call system
* Private car parking
* 2 bedrooms
* Walk-in shower
* Fitted kitchen including oven, hob and extractor with space & plumbing for washing machine
* Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
* Door entry system
* 10 year NHBC warranty
Please see floor plan for typical layout. Please note that the measurements have been provided by BDHT.
Living room 13'1 x 10'2 (3.99m x 3.1m)
Kitchen 10'2 x 6'7 (3.1m x 2.01m)
Shower room 7'1 x 6'7 (2.16m x 2.01m)
Bedroom one 13'1 x 12'1 (3.99m x 3.68m)
Bedroom two 10'0 x 7'1 (3.05m x 2.16m)
Rent Per Month - 50% Share - £169.01
Estimated Total Monthly Service Charges - £145.00 to include management fee, buildings insurance, and estate services
10 year NHBC
Leasehold - 125 Year Lease
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOG4018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.