3 bedroom detached house for saleMountbatten Avenue, Sandal, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £270,000 - £295,000
- Extended to the ground floor
- Three reception rooms plus dining kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms two with fitted furniture
- Bathroom with four piece suite
- Downstairs w.c. (previously included a shower)
- Internal inspection recommended
GUIDE PRICE: £270,000 - £295,000.This attractive Detached home is well presented and maintained throughout with gardens to three sides and good sized garage. Convenient location with easy access to Wakefield City Centre, approx 1ml to Sandal/Agbrigg Railway Station and 2.5mls to J39/M1 motorway.
GUIDE PRICE: £270,000 - £295,000. An attractive detached home set back from the roadside, an excellent opportunity for the family purchaser. Sympathetically extended to provide superb ground floor space with three reception rooms and a spacious dining kitchen, tastefully decorated and complete with good storage facilities throughout to include stylish fully fitted wardrobes to two of the three bedrooms.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, downstairs w.c. (previously included a shower cubicle), lounge, dining room, 3rd reception room and dining kitchen, to the first floor landing three good sized bedrooms and bathroom with four piece suite. Gas central heating system and upvc double glazed windows. Driveway to garage (with additional headroom) and gardens to three sides.
Ideally located with easy access to '24' hour Asda superstore, restaurants, café bar and Pugney's Water Park with leisure facilities,approximately two miles to Wakefield City Centre. Also ideal for the commuter that requires the motorway network with Jcn 39 of M1 motorway around two miles away.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this home.
Provides staircase access to the first floor landing. Coving to ceiling, radiator, coat cupboard, door to the downstairs cloaks/w.c., door to the lounge and a door to the dining kitchen.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the front aspect. Two piece suite comprising low flush w.c., and hand basin with pedestal. This room formerly did have a shower cubicle in here therefore space if one is required in the future. Fully tiled walls, radiator/towel rail finished in chrome.
Lounge 11' 3" x 16' 7" ( 3.43m x 5.05m )
Coving to ceiling. French doors to the rear aspect with matching side windows, wall light points, fire surround finished in a light mahogany, conglomerate inset marble back and hearth, electric fire, double doors through to the dining reception.
Dining Room 8' 3" x 14' 8" ( 2.51m x 4.47m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator. Door through to the reception room and door through to the dining kitchen.
Reception Room 14' 7" x 8' 9" extending to 9' 4" ( 4.45m x 2.67m extending to 2.84m )
Two upvc double glazed windows to this room, one to the side and french doors to the rear. Coving to ceiling and radiator.
Dining Kitchen 18' 3" narrowing to 8' 6" x 14' 10" Max ( 5.56m narrowing to 2.59m x 4.52m Max )
Two upvc double glazed windows, one to the side and one to the front aspect. Understairs storage cupboard, further walk-in cupboard currently housing a fridge freezer, coving to ceiling, radiator to the dining area. A full range of fully fitted medium oak base and wall units to include an integrated dishwasher, concealed space and plumbing for washing machine, integrate fridge, drawer set, worktop over with a four ring gas hob and extractor fan above, one and a half size sink, matching drainer and a monobloc mixer tap, integrated double fan assisted oven and an oven grill above, space for microwave. A full range of wall units to include wine rack and two corner display units, partially tiled walls, radiator to the kitchen area. Door to access the side garden.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. A dog leg staircase, coving to ceiling, loft access, cupboard storage, radiator. Access to three good sized bedrooms and door to the family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Fully fitted wardrobes with matching bedside cabinets and cupboards above, matching dressing table, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.59m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, fully fitted wardrobes to one wall providing a good range of hanging space and shelves, two doors with mirrors and a matching dressing table with drawers, bedside cabinets.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
Window upvc double glaze to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bathroom 9' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.77m x 1.88m )
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the side aspect. Recessed ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, four piece suite finished in white comprising of panelled bath, low flush w.c., wash basin with matching pedestal, a corner shower cubicle. The shower cubicle has glass curved sliding door and matching side panels, wall light point, radiator/towel rail finished in chrome, fully tiled walls.
To the outside of the property at the front the garden is open plan, mainly laid to lawn with established borders, a tarmacadam driveway to the garage, wooden gated access to the side fenced garden being mainly laid to lawn with established borders and extending to the rear garden. The rear garden is lawned, established borders, a good sized patio, outside tap, the boundaries are mainly fenced. The garage is of good height, light and power sockets, up and over door and has a personal door to the rear.
From Wakefield City Centre follow signs for Barnsley/A61. Cross over Chantry Bridge with Hepworth Gallery to the right. Continue onto the Barnsley Road, pass the Volvo dealership on the left and then the Land Rover dealership to the left, the next traffic lights turn left onto Walton Lane. Continue taking 2nd right onto Mountbatten Avenue, just 100 metres and this property is to the left hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61086281.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.