5 bedroom detached house for saleDevizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2DR
- Attractive detached house
- Reception hall with cloakroom
- Sitting room with wood burner and study
- Large kitchen/family room and utility
- Fine conservatory
- Stunning master bedroom suite
- Four further bedrooms
- Two en suite bathrooms and family bathroom
- Delightful private fully enclosed rear garden
- Integral garage and generous gravelled parking area
This individual detached home is peacefully situated on the fashionable and sought after south side of this historic market town and has been skilfully extended to provide an outstanding master bedroom suite on the second floor. Peacefully situated close to open countryside and the Drew's Pond nature reserve and within walking distance of the historic town centre.
Far larger than you first imagine the accommodation which is arranged over three floors briefly comprises; reception hall with cloakroom, sitting room with the traditional feature of a wood burner, study, fine conservatory and a spacious kitchen/family room which open onto the
On the first floor are four bedrooms, one of which has an en suite and a family bathroom.
On the second floor is the very light skilfully created and incredibly stylish master bedroom suite with en suite and dressing area,
The garden is very private and fully enclosed rear garden which is ideal for young children and perfect for alfresco dining. There is an integral garage and a five bar gate leads to a generous parking and turning area.
Warmed by gas central heating and enhanced by double glazing.
Devizes is a splendid historic market town that still hosts a weekly traditional outdoor market. There is an excellent range of shopping facilities and the town provides easy access to the larger cities of Georgian Bath and the cathedral city of Salisbury. There are mainline railway stations at nearby Pewsey and Chippenham(London, Paddington)approx. one hour twenty minutes with junction 17 of the M4 motorway also close at hand
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61088498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFDZHOM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.