3 bedroom terraced house for salePriors Dean Road, Harestock, Winchester
Sold STC £315,000
- Spacious Mid-Terrace House
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Open Plan Living Room
- Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- Allocated Garage
- No Forward Chain
- Convenient & Desirable Harestock Location
- Welcoming Entrance Hall
Conveniently located in the highly desirable area of Harestock, Winchester. This mid-terrace house benefits from three spacious bedrooms, large open plan living room, kitchen, bathroom, front & rear gardens, and a garage.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale, this spacious three bedroom mid-terrace house located in the convenient and highly desirable area of Harestock, Winchester.
Upon entering the house you are greeted by a welcoming entrance hall, with stairs rising to the first floor accommodation. On the ground floor there is a kitchen equipped with a range of base and wall units and ample space for appliances.
Located to the rear of the house is a spacious open plan living area with rear elevation window and french doors accessing the garden. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, two benefit from built-in wardrobes and there is a three piece family bathroom.
Outside the property benefits from front & rear gardens, mainly laid to lawn, and an allocated garage.
Nearby amenities are within walking distance, and local bus stops along Priors Dean Road connect to Winchester City Centre. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space and privacy offered.
The property is offered with no forward chain.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' ( 3.86m x 2.44m )
Living Room 19' 2" Max x 15' 7" Max ( 5.84m Max x 4.75m Max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 10" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 3.91m Max x 3.78m Max )
Bedroom Two 12' 11" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.53m Max )
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.26m )
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61088540.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR104014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.