2 bedroom terraced house for saleVicarage Road, Longwood, Huddersfield
Sold STC £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£130,000
- Two Bedroom
- Mid Terrace
- Rear Garden
- Attic Room
**GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£130,000** Brought to the market with William H Brown is this two bedroom, mid terrace property located in sought after area of Longwood.
Brought to the market with William H Brown is this two bedroom, mid terrace property located in sought after area of Longwood. In brief the property comprises of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and utility room to the ground floor. First floor landing, two bedrooms and bathroom additionally the second floor offers an attic room. Externally the property provides a rear garden.
Enter the property through into the entrance hallway providing access to the cellar and first floor with a central heated radiator.
Lounge 13' x 10' 1" Into Recess ( 3.96m x 3.07m Into Recess )
Featuring a coal fireplace with wooden flooring and wall lights with a central heated radiator and a wooden-frame double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/diner 15' 1" Into Recess x 12' ( 4.60m Into Recess x 3.66m )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surfaces and a fridge/freezer unit further offering a log burner fire with a single-glazed sash window to the rear and a door to access the utility room.
Utility Room 7' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.16m x 1.78m )
Providing worksurfaces incorporating a stainless-steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash areas and plumbing available for a washing machine and dish washer. With a wooden double glazed window to the side and a door to access the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the bedrooms and house bathroom with access to the second floor attic room.
Bedroom One 12' 1" Into Recess x 10' 1" ( 3.68m Into Recess x 3.07m )
The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes and cupboards with a central heated radiator and a wooden double glazed window to the front offering far reaching views.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' Into Recess Maximum ( 3.66m x 2.74m Into Recess Maximum )
Includes built in cupboards with a central heated radiator and a double glazed sash window to the side aspect.
Bathroom 12' x 5' 10" ( 3.66m x 1.78m )
The house bathroom offers a four piece suite comprising of: a free-standing bath with shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a low level push button flush WC. The room offers tiled walls and flooring with a heated towel rail and a single glazed sash window to the rear elevation.
Attic Room 15' 1" Maximum x 13' ( 4.60m Maximum x 3.96m )
Restricted head height.
Featuring exposed wooden beams with a central heated radiator and two sky light windows.
Externally the property provides front and rear gardens.
To the front there are stairs leading up to a paved area ideal for seating with additional stairs leading to the entrance doorway.
The rear of the property offers a paved seating area with stairs leading up to pebbled garden space with stairs also leading up to the back lane. There is also an outside water supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61088546.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.