4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Drive, Ewell
Sold STC £600,000
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Potential To Extend and Improve (STPP)
- Stoneleigh Mainline Station
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Three Reception Rooms
Barnard Marcus are delighted to welcome to the market for the first time in over 40 years this larger than average, attractive four bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a very popular residential road in Ewell.
Barnard Marcus are delighted to welcome to the market for the first time in over 40 years this larger than average, attractive four bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a very popular residential road in Ewell. The accommodation to the ground floor compromises of a spacious lounge, bright and airy dining room with views over the garden and a separate breakfast room linking to the kitchen. There is a utility room, downstairs cloakroom and a conservatory looking over the secluded rear garden. To the first floor are four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom, with separate wc. Added benefits include off street parking and a garage. Although the property could benefit from some modernisation, this great property has a large loft space and the potential to be a fantastic family home. Stoneleigh Station, Ewell West & Ewell East are easily accessible with links to London Waterloo and London Victoria and the property is within a short walk of Ewell Village with its array of shops, pubs and restaurants. Within a mile of the property are a number of well-regarded schools, including West Ewell Infants School (outstanding Ofsted), The Mead Infants School (outstanding Ofsted), Auriol Junior School (good Ofsted), Ewell Castle School and Epsom and Ewell High School (good Ofsted). Other schools in the area include Glyn, Nonsuch School for Girls and Nescot College for further education.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61088555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE103111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.