3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Drive, GRANTHAM
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Corner plot in a popular location
- Spacious Accommodation
- Off road parking
- En-Suite and dual aspect lounge
*CORNER PLOT* This superb 3 bedroom semi-detached home is positioned on a corner plot within a popular residential location with close by amenities. Offers spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from off road parking, en-suite to the master, extensive plot and dual aspect lounge.
*CORNER PLOT* This superb 3 bedroom semi-detached home is positioned on a corner plot within a popular residential location with close by amenities. Offers spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from off road parking, en-suite to the master, extensive plot and dual aspect lounge. Further accommodation MUST BE VIEWED to fully appreciate!
Double glazed front door and a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, tiled flooring, telephone point, staircase off and access into the W.C.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, 2 piece suite comprising off wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and W.C. Tiled flooring.
Dual Aspect Lounge 17' 2" x 11' 1" plus recess ( 5.23m x 3.38m plus recess )
2 x UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect and 1 x window to the rear aspect, radiator, laminate floor and TV and telephone points.
Kitchen/diner 14' 9" maximum x 10' plus recess ( 4.50m maximum x 3.05m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, door to the rear garden, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splashbacks, freestanding cooker and hob with extractor hood above, space for further appliances, storage cupboard under the stairs, radiator and tiled flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, hatch access to the loft, airing cupboard with access to the combi-boiler and access to the 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" to fitted wardrobes x 9' 4" maximum ( 3.25m to fitted wardrobes x 2.84m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fitted sliding wardrobe, laminate floor, storage cupboard above the staircase and access into the en-suite.
3 piece suite with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring and downlighters.
Bedroom 2 12' maximum x 9' maximum ( 3.66m maximum x 2.74m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, storage space above the staircase and laminate floor.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate floor and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, 3 piece white suite with bath, shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor to ceiling, heated towel rail, downlighters and extractor fan.
To the front of the property - Driveway and shrubbery borders with gated side access into the rear garden.
To the rear of the property - Rear garden is enclosed by a fence boundary, laid to lawn with flowerbed and shrubbery surrounds, two raised decked sitting areas, brick built BBQ, summerhouse, shed and outside water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.