3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAslack Way, Holme Next The Sea, Hunstanton
Sold STC £265,000
- Sought after coastal village
- 3 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Off road parking
- Pleasant gardens
** NO ONWARD CHAIN - 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE ** There is oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing with ac and comprises kitchen, lounge, conservatory, shower room and 3 bedrooms, pleasant gardens to both the front and rear and off road parking.
** NO ONWARD CHAIN - A 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE ** The property has oil fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing and comprises kitchen, lounge, conservatory, shower room and 3 bedrooms. There are pleasant gardens to both the front and rear of the property and off road parking.
Staircase to the first floor, radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Modern base and wall units, matching drawers, circular stainless steel sink, tiled splashbacks, fitted worktops, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built in understairs cupboard, space for cooker, windows to the side and rear, door to the rear, radiator.
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.70m x 3.18m )
Window to the front and sliding patio door to the conservatory, picture rail, two radiators, open fireplace recess with tiled hearth.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed construction, laminate flooring, double doors to the garden.
Corner shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, obscured window to the side.
Window to the side, access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" x 9' 2" ( 4.72m x 2.79m )
Windows to the front and rear, two radiators and cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 7' ( 2.97m x 2.13m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.21m )
Radiator, window to the rear, built in cupboard and recess with hanging rail and shelving.
There is a lawned garden to the front of the property with borders comprising flowers and shrubs. Paved and shingled pathway to the side providing access to the rear garden which comprises mainly lawn with well stocked borders. There is car parking space, pergola and a summer house. Oil storage tank.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 coast road, proceed through Old Hunstanton and into Holme-next-the-Sea. Aslack Way will be found on the left hand side, number 2 being identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61088612.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.