2 bedroom apartment for saleNavigation Court, Saxilby, Lincoln
- 75% Shared Ownership
- Over 55s Only
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Secure and Immaculate Accommodation
- Nearby Amenities and Excellent Transport Links
- Desirable Village Location
**75% Shared Ownership - Over 55s Only** An immaculately presented Ground Floor Two Bedroom Apartment situated within the desirable and sought after village of Saxilby. The property itself is considered extremely secure and can only be entered via particular coding.
**75% Shared Ownership - Over 55s Only** An immaculately presented Ground Floor Two Bedroom Apartment situated within the desirable and sought after village of Saxilby. The property itself is considered extremely secure and can only be entered via particular coding; confidential to those who live within the property itself. Benefiting from a maintainable sun-trap communal garden laid to lawn alongside block paving on the outskirts which is accessible via the Living area of the accommodation. The property briefly comprises; Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Neighbouring a wealth of local amenities such as schools, shops and eateries as well as excellent transport links voyaging throughout the village and into the historical cathedral city of Lincoln.
Lounge 13' 5" x 16' 2" ( 4.09m x 4.93m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and door leading out into the communal garden.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integral electric oven and electric hob, fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine complete with tiling.
Cupboard with shelving and holding the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 10' 8" ( 2.46m x 3.25m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a sizeable three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, extractor fan, wall mounted panel radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61091930.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.