2 bedroom link detached house for saleNew Street, Stradbroke
Offers in Region of £250,000
- Linked Detached Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Concealed Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Village Centre Location
- Wealth Of Period Features Throughout
A charming and well-presented two bedroom linked detached cottage, situated in the popular village of Stradbroke. The property offers a fantastic amount of privacy and is accessed through double gates leading to a completely enclosed garden. Benefitting off road parking for two vehicles.
Hidden behind a concealed entrance, with in fully enclosed gardens, is this charming two bedroom, linked detached cottage, with a wealth of exposed beams and timbers and period features throughout. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, downstairs shower room, kitchen, sitting room, including a fire place with multi-fuel burning stove, stairs to the first floor, and leading through to the conservatory currently used as a dining area. The first floor offers master bedroom, bedroom two and bathroom.
Outside there is a shingle driveway which leads on to the double gated entry to the fully enclosed mature garden. Which is largely laid lawn with a paved patio area, proving outside seating. The property benefits oil fired central heating via radiators throughout.
Stradbroke village offers a wide range of facilities including two pubs, a Spa shop, a butcher, a bakery, a hairdresser, a sports centre including a gym and swimming pool, community centre and village hall. Conveniently situated for access to Diss, Eye and Framlingham. It's a very desirable village to live in.
Front aspect door, vinyl floor, radiator, storage cupboard, latch handle door to shower room, open access to the kitchen.
Tiled flooring, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, tiled shower cubicle, recessed spot lights, extractor fan and enclosed oil fired boiler.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 9' 2" ( 4.09m x 2.79m )
Front aspect window, vinyl floor, work surface with 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink & drainer, ceramic hob and electric oven, integral fridge/freezer, washing machine, dish washer and tumble dryer, radiator and wall and base mounted units, open to;
Lounge 13' 3" x 13' 2" ( 4.04m x 4.01m )
Front aspect window and double doors to garden, carpet, fireplace with multi-fuel stove, exposed beams and timbers, two radiators, wall mounted uplighters and latch handle door to stairs, open to;
Conservatory 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
Side aspect double glazed door to garden, rear and side aspect double glazed windows, wood laminate floor and two wall lights.
Side aspect double glazed window, carpet, built in wardrobe and airing cupboard, doors to;
Bedroom 1 17' 1" x 8' 4" ( 5.21m x 2.54m )
Side aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.51m )
Side aspect window with secondary glazing, radiator, loft access and carpet.
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, panelled bath with tiled surround and wood effect vinyl flooring.
The property is approached via a shingle drive offering two off road parking spaces and a double gated entry to the enclosed mature gardens. The garden is largely laid to lawn with mature flowering borders and courtyard style patio providing a seating area and an outhouse and oil tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61096991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.