3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakfield Road, Whickham NE16 5JD
- OFFERS INVITED BETWEEN £165,000-£195,000
- Popular Residential Road in Whickham
- Located Within Good Proximity to A1
- Spcious Lounge and Additional Reception Room
- Enclosed Rear Lawned Garden
- Requires Significant Modernisation
- Gas Central Heating via Combi Boiler and Some Double Glazing
- EPC RATING D - AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a three bedroomed semi detached in a sought after Whickham location. The property boasts, entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen. Three bedrooms, family Bathroom. Attached garage and off road parking. Delightful enclosed rear garden. Although requiring some updating it has the potential to be a fantastic family home.
Lounge 3.61m x 5.09m
Dining Room 2.73m x 5.04m
Kitchen 3.18m x 2.20m
Bedroom 1 3.89m x 3.73m
Bedroom 2 3.18m x 3.69m
Bedroom 3 3.18m x 3.69m
Oakfield Road is within easy access of the centre of Whickham. The village offers a range of amenities. Whickham offers a selection of schools and is popular with families. Easy access to the Al motorway, the Metro Centre, Gateshead and Newcastle city centres. The popular Gibside Estate, now owned by the National Trust is a short drive away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jmp087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jan Mitchell Properties, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.