2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSigismund Road, Norwich
- Two bedroom bay fronted terrace
- No onward chain
- Open plan lounge / dining room
- Large master bedroom
- Enclosed rear garden
A handsome two bedroom bay fronted hall entrance terrace property positioned on a popular road which lies within the sought after Trafford Estate to the south of Norwich City Centre.
The property is being sold with no onward chain and boasts open plan 23ft lounge / dining room, master bedroom measuring in excess of 14ft and off landing bathroom with a private enclosed rear garden. The property offers character throughout, however the property also requires a degree of modernisation.
With entrance door, radiator, stairs to the first floor and storage heater.
Lounge / Dining Room 23' 6" max x 11' max narrowing to 9' 5" ( 7.16m max x 3.35m max narrowing to 2.87m )
Bay window to the front aspect, window to the rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard and inset gas fire.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.59m )
Range of wall and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel sink, gas cooker point, gas boiler, window to the side aspect, electric heater and walk in pantry.
First Floor Landing
Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 2" narrowing to 13' " x 11' ( 4.32m narrowing to 3.96m x 3.35m )
Two windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 6" narrowing to 7' 3" ( 3.38m x 2.59m narrowing to 2.21m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Family Bathroom 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with storage cupboard and window to the rear aspect.
The property has a enclosed garden and on road permit parking to the front, whilst the rear garden is fully enclosed by fence and mature with path between attractive shrub beds and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61097810.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.