2 bedroom house for salePrimmers Place, Westbury
- Coach House
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Single Garage & Driveway Parking
A modern two bedroom coach house located within a sought after development on the edge of Westbury, which is conveniently placed within walking distance to the railway station. Perfect property for an investor or first time buyer.
Double glazed door to front. Radiator. Stairs to landing.
Double glazed window to rear. Wall mounted radiator.
Sitting/ Dining Room 15' 9" max x 11' 8" ( 4.80m max x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear. Wall mounted radiator. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 6' 5" ( 3.43m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front. Range of fitted wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integral electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Extractor fan. Plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 12' 1" max ( 3.81m max x 3.68m max )
Double bedroom featuring double glazed window to front. Built-in wardrobe. Wall mounted radiator. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 7' 8" ( 3.68m max x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Modern bathroom suite. Double glazed window to rear. Wall mounted radiator. Bath with shower attachment over. Low level WC. Wash basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part tiling to walls.
Garage And Parking
Single garage with up and over door. Power and light. Under stairs storage cupboard. Driveway parking for one vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61097819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.