2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStonald Road, Whittlesey, Peterborough
Sold STC £125,000
- Popular Location
- Ideal FTB/Investor Property
- Deceptively Spacious
- Out Building
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- 13'9ft Kitchen/Diner
- 14'7ft Lounge
- £1000 Incentive
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*Ideal FTB/Investor Property
4.19m x 3.76m (13'9" x 12'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier and cooker, double glazed window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard, french double doors to garden.
4.44m x 3.58m (14'7" x 11'9"). Double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, radiator, stairs.
3.96m x 3.58m (13' x 11'9"). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
4.22m x 1.55m (13'10" x 5'2"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising corner bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which has a decking area covered by artificial grass. There is also a paved and gravelled area that leads to gated access for an outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61098797.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.