3 bedroom apartment for saleNorfolk Heights, Church Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1
- third floor apartment
- central location
- ideal "lock-up and leave" or investment
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1,105 sq ft
- kitchen/reception room
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- mainline station within 0.25 of a mile
- secure underground parking
- EPC Rating = B
Refurbished 3 bedroom third floor apartment
Norfolk Heights apartments are conveniently located in the centre of Tunbridge Wells, under half a mile from the mainline station and High Street and within a few hundred yards of the main shopping centre and the open spaces of the Common.
- 3 bedrooms
- open plan kitchen/reception room
- 2 bathrooms
- spacious entrance hall
- 2 balconies
- underground parking
The property is a recently refurbished three bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the third floor of this modern purpose-built block completed by Cala Homes in 2006.
The apartment offers well-proportioned accommodation with an open plan kitchen/reception room with sliding French doors opening out to a balcony with attractive townscape views. The modern high gloss fitted kitchen has marble worktops and integrated appliances including an electric oven, an induction hob with concealed extractor over, a slimline dishwasher and under-counter fridges. There are three double bedrooms, one en suite with a balcony, a family bathroom and a spacious entrance hall.
Secure underground parking, with vehicular access from York Road, is provided for one car.
Services: Mains gas-fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council: 01892 526121. Tax band F.
Tenure: 125 years from January 2004. Please contact the office for details of the services charges.
Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000.
If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 1,105 sq ft
From Savills' High Street office, head North and turn right to join Vale Road. Continue over the roundabout onto Mount Pleasant Road, passing the station on your left. Proceed up the hill and turn left at the traffic lights into Church Road. The in-and-out driveway serving Norfolk Heights will be found shortly after the Trinity Theatre on the right-hand side and the entrance to the apartment is on the left-hand side. Visitors' parking spaces are available on the front forecourt.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61099286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS160263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.