2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleJohnson Crescent, Heacham, King's Lynn
- Detached bungalow
- L-shaped Lounge/Diner
- 2 Bedrooms
- Shower room
- Garage and parking
- Enclosed rear garden
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A detached bungalow situated in a popular coastal village location. The accommodation benefits from gas-fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing and comprises kitchen, L-shaped lounge/diner, conservatory, two bedrooms and shower room.
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A detached bungalow situated in a popular coastal village location. The accommodation benefits from gas-fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing and comprises kitchen, L-shaped lounge/diner, conservatory, two bedrooms and shower room. There is a detached garage, off road parking and an enclosed garden to the rear.
Tiled floor and door to:
Access to loft space, radiator, built in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Kitchen 8' x 7' 1" ( 2.44m x 2.16m )
Wall and base units, matching drawers, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks, fitted worktops, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, window to the side.
Lounge / Diner 16' 4" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.98m max x 3.38m max )
Wall mounted gas fired boiler, two radiators, window to the rear and door to:
Conservatory 11' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.21m )
Sliding patio door to the garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Corner shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin, low level wc, half tiled walls, radiator, obscured window to the side.
Garage 18' 2" x 8' 10" ( 5.54m x 2.69m )
Up and over door, door and window to the side, power and light.
Brick weave driveway to the side providing off road parking and leading to the garage. Lawned garden to the front with plants to the borders. The rear garden is fully enclosed and comprises paved patio area and lawn with shrub borders.
Heading towards Hunstanton along the A149 road from King's Lynn, turn right at the traffic lights into Heacham. Proceed through the village and take the left hand turning just after the row of shops into Lodge Road. Continue over the junction and take the first left hand turning into College Drive. Take the third right into Johnson Crescent and number 7 will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61099430.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.