4 bedroom detached house for saleStoke Road, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £675,000
- Excellent Condition
- Walking Distance to Main Line Station
- Modernised Throughout
- Garage and Ample Parking
- En-suite to Master
WALKING DISTANCE TO MAINLINE STATION!!! AMAZING CONDITION!!! PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS!!! RECENTLY MODERNISED!!! Situated on one of Linslade's most popular roads at the edge of town is this stunning family home, just a short walk to Leighton Buzzard train station with direct links to London Euston.
WALKING DISTANCE TO MAINLINE STATION!!! AMAZING CONDITION!!! PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS!!! RECENTLY MODERNISED!!! Situated on one of Linslade's most popular roads at the edge of town is this stunning family home, benefiting from a short walk to Leighton Buzzard train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes, as well as shops, schools and the Grand Union Canal. Modernised to a very high standard by the current owners the property is comprised of: entrance hall, lounge, re-fitted kitchen/diner, family room/study, cloakroom and utility room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms with re-fitted family bathroom and a re-fitted en-suite to the master bedroom. Outside are mature gardens to both the front and rear with parking for several cars leading to oversized integral garage. MUST BE VIEWED!
Timber door with double glazed panels to the front, doors to the kitchen, cloakroom, and garage, double doors to the lounge, stairs to the first floor landing. Feature radiator, sun tunnel, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to the side. WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Understairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring.
Lounge 17' 10" x 17' 3" max ( 5.44m x 5.26m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, internal glazed panel to the hall. TV point, three radiators.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 22' 6" x 11' 4" ( 6.86m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the rear, French doors to the rear garden, door to the family room/office. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob, cooker hood, integrated microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled flooring in the kitchen area. Two radiators.
Family Room/ Office 18' 10" x 9' 6" ( 5.74m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side, French doors to the side leading into the garden. Wood laminate flooring, two radiators.
Accessed via the garage. Wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer. Central heating boiler. Tiled flooring.
First Flooring Landing
Double glazed window to the side, stairs up from the entrance hall, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 17' 10" max x 11' 3" ( 5.44m max x 3.43m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear. Fitted wardrobe, built-in wardrobes, radiator. Loft access with pull down ladder.
Double glazed window to the rear. Walk-in shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" max x 11' 2" ( 4.14m max x 3.40m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side. Built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" x 9' 5" max ( 4.17m x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to the side. Built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Lawn with shrub borders, gravel driveway providing parking for several cars. Path to the front door.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, mature trees and hedge borders. Outside tap, outside electric sockets and garden lighting, including security lights.
With up and over door, door to the rear garden, doors to the entrance hall and utility room. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61099433.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.