1 bedroom maisonette for saleGodalming
Withdrawn from Market £335,000
- Superb ground floor conversion maisonette with large privately owned garden situated in this rarely available residential road and in an elevated position *
- Less than half a mile to the main line railway station and town centre * Deceptively spacious (c. 807 sq. ft.) and well proportioned accommodation throughout *
- Own front door * 22'5" x 14' max. Sitting/dining room with feature bay window * 17' Inner hallway with study area *
- 13'11" x 11' Kitchen/breakfast room * Double bedroom *
- Family bath/shower room with separate w.c. * 50' Privately owned south facing rear garden *
- Gas fired central heating to radiators * Rare opportunity *
- EPC rating D * NO ONWARD CHAIN *
A rare opportunity to acquire an attractive GROUND FLOOR conversion apartment with its own PRIVATELY OWNED 50' south facing garden, deceptively spacious (c. 807 sq. ft.) and well proportioned accommodation situated within half a mile of the town centre and main line railway station. EPC rating D. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6231651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Godalming. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.