2 bedroom duplex for saleSelkirk Way, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Terraced Area
- Large living/dining area
- Off Street Parking
- Great Location
* IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR PRIME INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. WE ARE PLEASED TO BRING TO THE MARKET THIS WELL PROPORTIONED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE.
* THE PROPERTY IS IDEALLY PLACED FOR EASE OF ACCESS TO THE CITY CENTRE AND HAS A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF SHOPS CLOSE AT HAND.
* THE ACCOMMODATION IS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND BENEFITS FROM UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT. HEATING IS PROVIDED VIA ELECTRIC HEATERS.
* PARKING IS AVAILABLE TO THE REAR TOGETHER WITH A DRYING / PATIO AREA. THERE IS ALSO A PAVED PATIO AREA TO THE FRONT OF THE PROPERTY.
* THE PROPERTY IS BEING MARKETED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN. WE STRONGLY URGE YOUR EARLY INTERNAL VIEWING.
* AN INTERNAL INSPECTION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE
THE PROPERTY HAS TO OFFER.
Rear elevation solid door giving access to:
HALLWAY Staircase to first floor with storage area beneath.
DINING LOUNGE :
LOUNGE AREA 14'2" x 12' Front elevation picture window and glazed door giving access to the patio TV and phone point. Electric heater. Laminate flooring.
DINING AREA 9'10" x 7' Front elevation picture window. Laminate flooring.
KITCHEN 10' x 6' 7" Rear elevation window, range of fitted base and wall units incorporating an electric cooker point, single drainer stainless steel sink and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Tiled splash backs.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Electric heater on half landing.
BEDROOM 1 13' 9" x 9' 2" Front elevation window. Electric heater.
BEDROOM 2 13' 9" x 9' 2" Front elevation window. Electric heater
BATHROOM Rear elevation window. White suite comprising of a wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath. Tiled walls and floor. Airing cupboard.
SEPARATE WC Rear elevation window. Low level wc.
The property is approached via a gated external staircase to the rear. There is a communal drying area also to the rear. A walled patio area is located to the front of the property. There are a block of garages to the rear and application may be made to the council to rent one of these.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61099814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SH4109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HAMMOND Property Services, Sherwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.