1 bedroom flat for saleRodenhurst Road, London
- One Bedroom Flat within a Period Property
- Ideal First Time Buy
- First Floor
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- 0.8 Miles to Clapham Common Underground Station
- Prime Position in Abbeville Village
UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR A FLAT IN ABBEVILLE VILLAGE. A well maintained and nicely decorated converted one bedroom flat which forms part of a substantial and imposing period property on one of Abbeville Villages most popular and attractive roads.
Situated on the first floor and with its position to the rear of the property, it is notable how quiet and peaceful the accommodation is. There is a good sized reception room upon entry with the high ceilings and large windows helping to accentuate the feeling of space. There are three rooms all adjacent to the reception room; the first, a modern kitchen with granite work tops and the similarly well fitted bathroom located in the next room along. The master bedroom can be found at the back of the property and is a good size with built-in wardrobes.
The flat is located on a well renowned and beautiful, wide, tree lined road in the heart of Abbeville Village. It is located 0.8 miles from Clapham Common station
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61101980.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26431822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacksons Estate Agents, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.