3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale4 Parkwood Rise, Barnby Dun, DONCASTER
- Executive Detached Character Bungalow
- Secluded Location
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazed American Oak Windows and Doors.
- Detached Double Garage
- Plot approaching a 1/3rd of an acre
This large and spacious detached stone bungalow, set in a quiet cul-de-sac on the perimeter of the village of Barnby Dun, is part of a small exclusive collection of individually designed properties that stand apart from each other on the outer edge of a woodland. The property is set well back from the road and surrounded by professionally landscaped and well established woodland gardens.
Under the current ownership the property has benefited from a substantial refurbishment, both internally and externally, thereby ensuring it meets the requirements of a modern family home.
Located on the perimeter of a popular village, this property offers both privacy and seclusion yet is within a comfortable driving distance of a good infrastructure including motorway access (to the M18, M1 & A1 Motorways) and the railway network.
There is also, within a comfortable distance, a wide selection of local shops, supermarkets, out of town shops, pubs and restaurants and a golf driving range. Good primary and senior schools are located in neighbouring villages.
Property ref: 121_2239_4206498
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4206498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Hive, Bessacarr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.