4 bedroom terraced house for saleSOUTH SUTTON
Sold STC £550,000
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Entrance hall with wood laminate flooring and understairs storage cupboard
- Downstairs cloakroom with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood laminate flooring, front aspect window
- Bedroom four/study with wood laminate flooring and front aspect window
- Modern fitted kitchen/dining room with gas hob with extractor hood, integrated dish washer and fridge freezer, range of matching wall and base units plus island feature, rear aspect window
- Utility room with plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, and base and wall units
- First floor landing
- Living room with feature fireplace and surround, rear aspect windows
- Family bathroom with panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and floor
- Bedroom three with front aspect window and wood laminate flooring
Vendors suited - a well presented 4 bedroom town house situated in a gated development and conveniently located for highly regarded schools, shops and transport links - a wonderful home which should be viewed without delay.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61105019.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7025683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.