3 bedroom link detached house for saleParc An Bans, Camborne, Cornwall
- LINK DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR LOCATION
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- EXCELLENT KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NEW PRICE!! LINK-DETACHED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH GARDEN AND GARAGE
Link-detached three bedroom family home with the benefit of no onward chain. The property is located in a desirable no through location and benefits from exceptional brick paved parking to the front with an integral garage along with a pleasant private rear garden. Internally there is an excellently proportioned lounge along with a spacious kitchen/dining room and ground floor WC, on the first floor is an excellent four piece bathroom along with two very spacious double bedrooms and a spacious single bedroom. The property is well presented throughout and would make an excellent family home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM150375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Camborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.