4 bedroom detached house for saleReform Street, Stamford
- Viewing Essential
- Four Bedrooms & Four Reception Rooms
- En Suite to Master
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility Room
- Additional Downstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Desirable Location
* EN SUITE TO MASTER
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Additional Downstairs Bathroom
* CONSERVATORY with Hot Tub
* Enclosed Rear Garden
* Desirable Location
Offered for sale is this four bedrooms, four reception family home located only a short walk from Stamford town centre which has a railway links to Peterborough and then Kings Cross. The property itself is in the catchment area of and 0.6 of a mile from Malcolm Sargent School and St Gilberts School (Agent Note: Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries regarding possible placement at the schools in the catchment area). With an extensive block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leading to a double garage. This family home briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, two reception rooms currently being used as bedrooms on the ground floor, four piece suite bathroom, snug with access to rear porch, utility room, open 'L' shaped lounge diner with log burner and sliding doors opening to the conservatory with hidden hot tub underneath, kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor there are four further bedrooms with the master benefiting from en suite and hidden children's access to loft room. The rear garden has been landscaped with a large patio area and artificial lawn with raised flower beds. The property also has the benefit of Solar Panels.
Under stairs storage, radiator with cover and doors to:
2.74m x 2.21m (9'00" max x 7'03" max) UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin vanity unit, bidet, low level WC, tiled flooring and walls, towel rail and UPVC frost double glazed window to front aspect.
1.85m x 1.78m (6'01" max x 5'10" max)
Fitted wall and base units with worktops over, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
3.63m x 2.69m (12'01" max x 8'10" plus recess door) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and cover.
Part tiled walls, Velux window, fitted cupboard, door to rear.
Fourth Reception/Bedroom Five
3.71m x 3.68m (12'02" max x 12'01" max) UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, fitted cupboard and under stairs storage.
Lounge Diner with two storage cupboards, log burner, steps to staging area with additional storage area
Dining Area - 3.78m x 3.66m (12'05" max x 12'00" max) leading to
Lounge Area - 7.47m x 3.66m (24'06" into recess x 12'00" max) with sliding doors to:
6.14m x 2.64m (20'02" max x 8'08" max) Brick and UPVC constructed with decked flooring with hidden hot tub underneath.
7.44m x 3.61m (24'05" max x 11'10" max) Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work space over, electric cooker, space for fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, patio doors to rear aspect and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, Velux window, radiator and doors to:
3.94m x 3.58m (12'11" plus wardrobe x 11'09" into recess) UPVC double glazed window to front and rear aspect, storage cupboard.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising shower enclosure, bath, wash basin vanity unit and low level WC.
4.04m x (13'03" into recess) and narrowing to 2.34m (7'08") x 3.33m (10'11" into pitch) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, shower enclosure and wash basin vanity unit.
4.50m x 3.56m (14'09" max x 11'08" max) UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobe and shelving rails.
5.94m x 3.53m (19'06" into bay x 11'07" plus recess) UPVC double glazed window to front and rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes and door to:
Fitted with a corner shower enclosure, low level WC and wash basin and Velux window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61107716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.