2 bedroom apartment for saleGreenwood Court, 216 Forest Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- 1.2 miles mainline station
- private terrace
- sitting/dining room
- 810 sq ft
- two allocated parking spaces
- communal garden
- EPC Rating = C
A recently refurbished, south-facing 2 bedroom ground floor apartment well-placed for local amenities and travel links
Greenwood Court is located on the favoured South side of the town, just 1.2 miles from the mainline station. The historic and vibrant Pantiles, with its selection of individual retailers, art galleries, cafes and restaurants, lies under a mile away and the Common, with its cricket pitch and network of footpaths is accessible just beyond.
Mainline rail: Tunbridge Wells (about 1.2 miles), with regular services to London Charing Cross and Cannon Street (via Waterloo East and London Bridge) from 50 minutes.
Communications: The A21, accessible just to the North-East of Tunbridge Wells, links directly to the M25 (junction 5) London orbital motorway and thereby to the national motorway network, Gatwick and Heathrow Airports and the Channel Tunnel terminus.
Sporting facilities: The Nevill golf course is 0.8 miles away from the property. There are private membership health spas in Tunbridge Wells including The Royal Day Spa, The Spa Hotel and Virgin at North Farm. Tunbridge Wells Lawn Tennis Club and cricket club are also 0.8 miles away.
communal entrance hall
private entrance hall
kitchen with breakfast bar
2 double bedrooms (1 en suite)
two allocated parking spaces
Located on the favoured South side of town, 1 Greenwood Court is a well-presented apartment, recently decorated in a neutral colour scheme and with new carpets fitted throughout, with contemporary fixtures and fittings and offering light and airy accommodation. The sitting/dining room benefits from a southerly-aspect with French doors opening out to a private terrace set within delightful communal gardens. Two good sized bedrooms, one en suite, complete the accommodation. A shared driveway to the rear offers two allocated parking spaces.
Greenwood Court is just 1.2 miles from Tunbridge Wells mainline station offering regular services to London Charing Cross and Cannon Street in under 1 hour. The historic Pantiles is just under a mile away and the Common, with its network of footpaths, is accessible just beyond.
Tenure: Leasehold. 999 years from 1 May 2000. Details of service charges are available from this office.
Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council 01892 526121. Tax band E.
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy thems elves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 810 sq ft
From the bottom of the High Street turn left on to London Road. At the mini roundabout go left onto Frant Road. Continue for about 0.5 miles until you see The Bull public house on the left-hand side. Turn left onto Birling Road, then bear right to join Bayham Road and Greenwood Court will be found on the right-hand side at the crossroads at the top of the hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61108871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS160256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.