2 bedroom town house for saleCastle Street, Eye
Sold STC £142,000
- Town Centre Location
- Versatile Accommodation
- Two Bedrooms
- Three Storey Town House
- Period Features
- Home Working Potential
Positioned in the heart of the picturesque and historic town of Eye, is this exceptionally well presented two bedroom town house style property. Offering versatile living accommodation with the property situated over three floors.
An extremely well presented, two bedroom town house style property, situated within the heart of the historic town of Eye. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, office/ bedroom two (this room is currently used as a treatment room) inner hall with stairs leading to the sitting room, offering a dual aspect view over the rooftops of Eye town centre. Gallied kitchen, a further hall way leading to the bathroom and stairs, providing access to the third floor, which leads to the master bedroom offering a range of built in wardrobes. The property is light and airy throughout and is decorated in neutral colours with good ceiling heights providing a period property with a modern contemporary feel. The property benefits gas fired central heating via radiator.
Eye is perfectly positioned within the map of East Anglia being central to the major towns in the region namely, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds and the fine City of Norwich to the north. The neighbouring town of Diss, approximately 5 miles distant has a mainline rail station with commuter services to London's Liverpool Street station. A variety of shops including supermarkets, butchers, baker, chemist plus the local institution known as The Handyman hardware store combine with other essentials including Health Centre and Hospital and a number of 'recreational' shops including the revamped HSBC bank building now serving as a thriving Arts centre and cafe. Bus services from the town link to the wider area.
Front aspect double doors, carpet, radiator and doors to;
Office / Bedroom 15' 5" x 13' 3" ( 4.70m x 4.04m )
Front aspect picture window with storm shutters, carpet, two radiators and storage cupboard, door to;
Two side aspect windows, tiled floor, hand wash basin, low level flush w/c, radiator and wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Carpet, understair cupboard, radiator and stairs to 1st floor.
Carpet and door to;
Lounge 16' 1" x 13' 6" ( 4.90m x 4.11m )
Front and side aspect windows with roof top views over Eye town centre, two radiators, carpet and doors to;
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 4' 3" ( 3.25m max x 1.30m )
Side aspect double glazed window, work surface with stainless steel sink & drainer, ceramic hob and electric oven, space for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer and wall and base mounted units.
Carpet, understair cupboard, radiator, stairs to bedroom and door to;
Tiled walls and floor, hand wash basin, low level flush w/c, panelled bath with shower over, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Storage cupboard, carpet, front and rear aspect sky lights, door to;
Bedroom 16' 5" max x 13' 5" limited head height ( 5.00m max x 4.09m limited head height )
Front aspect window, radiator, carpet, four built in wardrobes and a shelved cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61108988.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.