2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpinning Wheel Mead, Harlow
- Large Mature Rear Garden
- Attractive Verandah
- Gas Fired Central Heating Via Radiators
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fitted Kitchen
This modern two bedroom end terraced house boasts a large south facing landscaped rear garden and attractive Verandah as well as well planned accommodation with many features. Spinning Wheel Mead is situated to the south of Harlow Town Centre with its many amenities. Viewing is highly recommended.
We are pleased to offer this modern two bedroom end of terraced house which boasts an immaculate large landscaped rear garden and attractive Verandah, situated to the south of Harlow Town Centre and its range of shopping and recreational amenities as well as good transport links. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Partially glazed timber entrance door, tiled floor, panel enclosed radiator and staircase leading to first floor.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of units with white laminate doors incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under, wall and base units with work surfaces, space for all appliances. Built in larder cupboard, built in coats cupboard with fitted gas fired boiler (approximately one year old). Double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 17' 3" x 10' 6" ( 5.26m x 3.20m )
Attractive decor with laminate flooring and coved ceiling and feature ornamental fireplace. Panel enclosed radiator, double glazed window to rear, patio doors providing access to:
Full Width Covered Verandah
With southern aspect overlooking the garden.
First Floor Landing
Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 17' 4" x 9' ( 5.28m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a wall to wall range of wardrobe cupboards with louvered doors, attractive decor with canted ceiling and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.00m )
Featuring a canted ceiling, overstairs storage cupboard and double glazed window to front elevation.
Refitted and tastefully tiled to compliment a luxury white suite comprising a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aquatronic inset electric shower unit. Towel rail radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Fully enclosed paved front garden. Pedestrian side access to the large landscaped rear garden with as previously mentioned a Verandah to the immediate rear of the property and patio area, additional patio and sitting area with a centre lawn and an abundance of shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61109036.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.