2 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Snettisham, King's Lynn
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
- 2 parking spaces
- Open plan kitchen/diner, cloakroom
- Choice of kitchens & tiles (STAER)
- Gas central heating & double glazing
A great opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom brand new home in the popular village of Snettisham. Help to Buy available with this 2 bed brand new home. Open plan kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, parking for 2 vehicles, 10 year NHBC guarantee. Popular village within easy reach of local beaches a
A great opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom brand new home in the popular village of Snettisham. Help to Buy available with this 2 bed brand new home. Open plan kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, parking for 2 vehicles, 10 year NHBC guarantee. Popular village within easy reach of local beaches and facilities.
Entrance door to:
With stairs to first floor.
With low flush WC and handwash basin, extractor.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 9" x 7' 10" ( 4.80m x 2.39m )
With a choice of kitchen units at base and wall level, (subject to an early reservation - see Agents Notes for further information), fitted oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer, UPVC double glazed window to side and front.
Living Room 14' 9" x 12' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.91m )
Double patio doors to rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Two double glazed windows to rear.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.79m )
Two double glazed windows to front.
White suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush WC and hand wash basin. Double glazed window to side.
A shared shingled driveway gives access to 2 allocated parking spaces to the front and a pathway leads to the front door. Plots 11 and 12 have a shared pathway to the side to allow access to the private rear turfed gardens.
Help To Buy
The Government has created the Help to Buy scheme to help hard-working people like you take steps to buy your own home. Whether you want to get onto the housing ladder or move up it, Help to Buy makes it possible to buy a new-build or existing with as little as a 5% deposit.
How does it work?
With a Help to Buy: equity loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
How do I apply for a Help to Buy Loan?
Through a Help to Buy Agent. The selling agents William H Brown, 40-42 Kings Street, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1ES, Tel: 01553 771337 currently have staff on hand to go through the process Monday through to Saturday, an appointment is essential.
Leaving King's Lynn along the Queen Elizabeth Way, A149 towards Hunstanton, head along for sometime taking the 1st exit at the roundabout. Continue along for approximately 2 miles finding the turning onto Beach Road on your right. The site can be found on your right hand side, as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61109111.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.