3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePennwell Garth, Leeds
Sold STC £145,000
- Guide Price £145,000 - £155,000
- Well Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Guide Price £145,000-£155,000 Situated close to local amenities and with good transport links nearby is this well presented three bedroom property. Accommodation is well proportioned throughout.With generous, enclosed rear garden as well as benefiting from a driveway providing off street parking
Situated close to local amenities and with good transport links nearby is this well presented three bedroom property. Accommodation is well proportioned throughout and briefly comprises; entrance hall, downstairs w.c, spacious lounge, stylish and modern kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, with the master benefiting from an ensuite, and a family bathroom. A real addition is the generous, enclosed rear garden as well as the property benefiting from a driveway providing off street parking for two cars..
Door to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front. WC and wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 14' 3" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.34m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 15' 3" ( 2.69m x 4.65m )
This open plan fitted kitchen/ diner has a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and gas hob, with cookerhood over. Plumbing for washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. The central heating boiler is also located here, and there is a radiator. Door to rear garden.
Cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 5" max x 11' 11" max ( 2.87m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Door leading to EnSuite.
Comprising of shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.31m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
This bathroom suite comprises of a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, and radiator. Double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property there is a driveway with space for two cars. To the rear of the property, there is a paved area leading to a lawn garden with a fence boundary and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.