2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHorbury Road, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Recently installed fully fitted kitchen
- Two bedroom accommodation
- Enclosed rear garden
Well maintained and tastefully decorated semi-detached bungalow, conveniently located with easy access to Wakefield City Centre and amenities within the City, Thornes Park and Jcn 40 of M1 motorway. Internal inspection is recommended.
This semi-detached bungalow is distinctively designed, located on Horbury Road convenient for bus route for Wakefield City Centre or Horbury Town Centre. Well presented accommodation and tastefully decorated throughout to include recently installed fully fitted kitchen, this bungalow provides an excellent opportunity to the purchaser that requires accommodation on one level.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom, gas central heating system, gardens to front and enclosed garden to rear, driveway with shared access.
Situated across the road from playing fields, around two and half miles from Wakefield City Centre or Horbury Town Centre and the many amenities on offer, less than one mile from Thornes Park, around one and half mile from Jcn 40 of M1 motorway.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Entrance door into entrance hallway.
Provides access to lounge, dining kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Cupboard storage and loft access.
Lounge 11' 11" x 12' ( 3.63m x 3.66m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Gas fire, coving to ceiling, radiator, laminate floor.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 7' 6" ( 4.24m x 2.29m )
Plus additional space towards the rear entrance hallway. Window to the side aspect. Fully fitted kitchen recently installed (June/July 2016) with a full range of wall and base units finished in cream, integrated electric oven, four ring electric hob, worktop over with sink, matching drainer, a range of wall units with cooker hood over, coving to ceiling. Cupboard housing the central heating boiler (updated approximately 12-18 months ago 2015) plumbing and space for washing machine. Towards the rear entrance door there is space for a larder style fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 7' 11" narrowing to 6' 8" x 10' 4" ( 2.41m narrowing to 2.03m x 3.15m )
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, cupboard.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of bath with shower over and glass curved shower screen, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, partially tiled walls.
Garden to the front with brick walled boundaries, driveway to the side of the property (owned by the bungalow but shared access for the neighbour). Gate to the rear fully enclosed rear garden with a paved patio and mainly laid to lawn.
From Wakefield City Centre follow signs for Horbury/Huddersfield A642. Continue straight ahead passing Thornes Park to the left, continue passing petrol station to the left, straight ahead passing the grounds previously the site of Empire Stores/Red-cats and this property is a further 100 yds on the right identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61109159.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.