3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBudshead Road, Plymouth
Sold STC £170,000
- SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOM
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
This stunning, and beautifully situated BUNGALOW is not one to be missed! It is immaculately presented, has a large rear garden and with the added benefit of side access there isn't much more this deluxe property could offer! It is and all round perfect FTB or FAMILY HOME......CALL US TODAY TO VIEW!
This sought after semi detached bungalow is not one to be missed, It offers three spacious bedrooms, a separate and sizable utility room and a large rear lawned garden, perfect for entertaining and those who are green fingered. There is also potential to convert the loft giving you the choice of how much space you and your family wish for. Additional to these features, it also benefits from side access which is a little flatter than front access. This 1930's property offers character and potential for the future. Viewing's are essential to appreciate the size of this beautiful home.
Rear facing double glazed door. Wall mounted radiator, carpeted flooring. Loft access housing the combination boiler.
Lounge/diner 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
Gas fire, wall lights, television and telephone points. carpeted flooring and ample space for a range of furniture.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 14' 9" ( 2.62m x 4.50m )
Rear facing double glazed window and double glazed door. carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.41m )
Side facing double glazed window. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with overhead cooker hood. Space for a fridge/freezer.
Front and rear obscured double glazed doors with a side double glazed window. Cupboards.
Bedroom One 11' 7" Plus Bay Window x 11' 10" ( 3.53m Plus Bay Window x 3.61m )
Front facing double glazed bay window. Built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points and fully carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' Max x 7' 11" ( 3.05m Max x 2.41m )
Front facing double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and fully carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.41m )
Side facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and carpeted flooring.
Rear facing obscured double glazed window. bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin and low level wc, extractor fan. Full tiled walls and laminated flooring.
Large rear garden. tiered mainly laid to lawn with mature plants and shrub boarders, fully enclosed by wall and fence paneling to the rear and side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.