2 bedroom maisonette for saleBeloe Avenue, Norwich
- Two bedroom maisonette
- Gas central heating
- Allocated off road parking
- Communal gardens
- Cul-de-sac position
TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE!
Situated in a cul-de-sac position this two bedroom maisonette benefits from gas central heating, allocated off road parking and communal gardens.
Stairs to maisonette, single glazed entrance door, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, integral washing machine and dishwasher, wood effect lino flooring, textured ceiling, coving and double glazed window to the front.
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled flooring, spot lights, smooth plastered ceiling and two double glazed windows to the front.
The property boasts communal gardens and an allocated parking space. Ref: 34473
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61109237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.