3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Michaels Avenue, Aylsham, Norwich
- 50% Shared Ownership Property
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge/dining room
- Gas ch & double glazing
- 2 parking spaces
This is a 50% shared ownership property available on the sought after St Michael's Development in Aylsham, which offers 3 bedrooms and lounge/dining room and benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing. Outside there are two parking spaces and gardens.
Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
Fitted with pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Radiator, central heating boiler, wood effect laminate flooring and double glazed window.
Lounge 16' 1" max x 13' 10" max ( 4.90m max x 4.22m max )
TV point, telephone point, radiator, understairs cupboard and laminate wood effect flooring. Double glazed window and double glazed patio door to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.64m )
Radiator and double glazed window with field views.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 6' 5" + door recess ( 3.25m x 1.96m + door recess )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.24m )
Radiator, TV point and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
There are two parking spaces and a gate gives access to an enclosed rear garden, which is laid to lawn with a patio area.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via the Cawston Road, proceed along and take the right hand turn signposted Hopkins Homes, St Michael's Avenue, follow this road along, turn right at the T-Junction and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61109249.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.