3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarfield Avenue, Farsley, Pudsey
Sold STC £140,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Central Heating Throughout
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Popular Location
- Viewing is Essential!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY which offers well presented living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, FRONT & REAR GARDENS and on street parking. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out...
Offered for sale is this semi detached property which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, sitting room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is on street parking to the front of the property. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
Door to front, stairs leading to the first floor landing with a useful understairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
A two piece suite comprising a hand wash basin, a W.C and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" x 13' 4" ( 3.63m x 4.06m )
A spacious lounge with an electric fireplace, television point, a central heating radiator and a bay window to the front elevation.
Sitting Room 8' 7" x 10' 9" ( 2.62m x 3.28m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 20' 5" ( 3.02m x 6.22m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, integral oven, hob, cooker-hood, space for fridge freezer, a central heating radiator, pantry, three useful storage cupboards, a door providing access to the sitting room and a window to the rear elevation.
With a window to the side elevation and access to the useful loft room, providing further storage space.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.02m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 12' 2" max ( 3.84m x 3.71m max )
A double bedroom with a built in wardrobe, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" max x 7' 6" ( 2.77m max x 2.29m )
With overstairs storage, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, extractor fan, airing cupboard, chrome towel rail radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY105472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.