2 bedroom flat for saleCumbernauld Road, Glasgow
Fixed Price £72,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TRADITIONAL SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GCH & DG
- EXCELLENT STORAGE SPACE
- EARLY INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
This traditional second floor flat provides well maintained spacious accommodation that benefits from a refitted kitchen, gas central heating and double glazing.
Conveniently situated within the popular district of Riddrie, this traditional second floor flat offers really well-proportioned apartments and has been well maintained. The flat extends to communal landing accessed via a security entry system, reception hallway, generous bay windowed lounge which offers ample space for a dining table and chairs and has a large walk in storage cupboard off, compact fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, two large double bedrooms which both have walk in cupboards and finally a bathroom with a white three piece suite. The property is complemented by well maintained, shared residents gardens, double glazing, gas central heating and excellent storage through-out.
Situated within the popular Riddrie district of Glasgow, this property is ideally placed for those looking for a quiet location within easy reach of a wide variety of shopping and recreational amenities. There are excellent public transport services and the road and motorway networks give good access to city centre and beyond.
Lounge 22' 2" into bay window narrowing to 18' 0" x 9' 11" narrowing to 9'7'' ( 6.76m into bay window narrowing to 5.49m x 3.02m narrowing to 9'7'' )
Kitchen 7' x 5' 2" ( 2.13m x 1.57m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" into window x 9' 11" excluding wardrobe ( 4.29m into window x 3.02m excluding wardrobe )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 5' 7" x 6' 9" over bath ( 1.70m x 2.06m over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61109381.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.