3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRose Terrace, Diss
Sold STC £180,000
- Modern Home
- Three Bedrooms
- 2012 Built
- Open- Plan Living
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Front and Rear Gardens
*** OPEN HOUSE Sat 13th Aug 10am - 11am *** A modern three bedroom house providing open plan light and airy accommodation. Downstairs cloakroom, off road parking, front and rear gardens. Walking distance to the train station.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire modern three bedroom house, built by the reputable builder Laurence Homes LTD, this property still benefits from NHBC warranty. Built to a high specification with accommodation including, open plan living area, cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom. "Rose Mews" is a select development in the market town of Diss. This is one of nine three bedroom homes comprising an open plan style downstairs with cloakroom and three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. Outside the property benefits from front and back garden and off road parking. Built to a high quality throughout with traditional brick and block walls and pantiled roof, features include smooth plaster ceilings with coving, moulded skirting and architrave, white painted joinery etc.
Front door into:
Open Plan Downstairs 24' 1" max x 15' 11" max ( 7.34m max x 4.85m max )
Double glazed double doors opening onto garden and window to rear aspect, a fitted kitchen with work surface over and tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fitted oven, space for fridge freezer and open to;
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, stairs to first floor. TV and telephone points. Door through to:
Double width cupboard, telephone point and door into:
Double glazed window to rear aspect. White sanitary ware. Tiled wall above basin.
Door to cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. TV and telephone points.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.21m )
Recess with door. Double glazed window to front aspect. TV and telephone points.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. TV and telephone point
Double glazed window to rear aspect. White sanitary ware. Fully tiled bath area half height to remainder with Alto EcoTherm shower.
The property benefits from front and rear gardens and off road parking. The current owners have landscaped the front garden adding a small picket fence. With gated access to the rear garden, which has a patio area ideal for entertaining.
From Diss town centre proceed along Victoria Road, taking the turning right into Rose Lane just after Queens Court Development. The properties will be found on the right hand side identified by a For Sale Board
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61109399.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.